7 Day A Week Access
Need access every day of the week? We make it convenient for you to access your belongings because we allow access 7 days a week. Just another advantage of renting one of our mini-storage units.
Some mini-storage businesses make it difficult to navigate their property and access your unit. Our drive areas are plenty wide enough for you to access your belongings and maneuver larger vehicles. Come and see what we have in store for you at Lock and Roll Storage.
Best Value in Northern Arizona
We know that mini-storage is a necessary evil. On the one hand, you have more than you can store in other places. On the other hand, it is just one more expense in our busy and already over-loaded budget. We provide the best value in mini-storage – big spaces and great prices. Give us a call today!
Nestled just off the main highway in Clarkdale, our location is perfect for anyone in the Cottonwood/Clarkdale/Jerome area. Come over and see our property and how easy the access is!
Give Us A Call
Are you in need of mini-storage in Clarkdale or the Verde Valley? Call us today and we will answer all of your questions and help settle you into your new unit.
Top 10 Mini Storage Self Storage Clarkdale Cottonwood Jerome Tips
1. If you want to keep insects and spiders away from your valuable goods, place dryer sheets in all corners and boxes. Placing them by the front of the unit will be most effective. Not only will the dryer sheets help keep the bugs away but your stuff will smell great! (For best results, replace your dryer sheets about once a month)
2. Trapped moisture is a very bad thing for your valuables, and this can happen especially during the rainy seasons here in Arizona. To help with this issue, use cardboard and other breathable materials to store your things. Storing your goods in plastic bags and other airtight containers is an invitation for bad things like mold and mildew.
3. Organization in your space could become very important, especially if you need to get something out of a box in the back. We recommend making a row so that you can freely walk to the back. This way you can get to all of your boxes without having to take them all out.
4. Charcoal helps absorb moisture – put some in a saucepan and leave it out.
5. Store couches and other wide items on their side. Stack boxes on top of each other, with heavier and/or bigger boxes on the bottom and lighter, weaker and/or smaller boxes toward the top. You can put shelving along the sides of your unit. Shelving helps to keep things more organized. Costco sells very sturdy and strong shelving it you are looking for a great source.
6. Cover your mattresses and box springs with mattress covers – this will help to keep them dust free and keep moisture out. You can also cover them with fitted sheets – one for the top and one for the bottom.
7. Leaving some space between your boxes and the sides of the unit prevents mold and allows for ventilation. Putting your items on wood pallets will allow for further ventilation and protect your items in case of extreme flooding.
8. Take into account the outside temperatures and how they might affect the items you store. Electronics for the most part are very resistant to temperature changes, be careful with musical instruments, leather items, sporting gear, wooden furniture, and tools. These items may not take freezing temperatures very well so consider carefully if they may get ruined. We also are subject to temperatures of 110 and above in June so consider that as well. One more tip: allow removed items from freezing storage spaces to sit for 48 hours in your heated home before plugging them in to prevent plastic components from cracking.
9. Drain the gasoline from leaf blowers, lawn mowers and any other gas-powered machines.
10. Final smart tip: if you have the time, pack your truck backward from how you would like your unit packed. It is amazing how far a little planning will go!
If you need mini storage self storage Clarkale Cottonwood Jerome AZ, call 928-649-0301 today!